Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Team re-gathering

Our team came back from our Spring break and re-gathered to discuss our next steps in our game process. What was needed was a new Statement of Work for this session, if we where going to give all of our attention to just Captain Heart or start getting into Super Brain, and areas that we needed to fix from the last session.

What was needed from me was to redo some sound tracks for the team that I did in last session. Just a few sound effects were a little quite so I EQ them and put a little gain to them. also, to get the team started again on their sections of the project. Plus once again I took upon myself to make sure that the paper work was done and done right, our Statement of Work. When I started putting our Statement of Work a couple of our team members where already not looking to do work. Only two members of our group are once again not real wanting to work on the project.

Our one team member Jon complains a lot about his area of the project, doing work, how he can't real meet the team more then once a week, or when the client wants something (like professional pictures of the group) he doesn't want to do it. Are other team member Chris who is suppose to do the art of the project does very little or none at all of the art and is not looking to do more of the project as he told me. I hope our teach Prof. Santello can help steer these member into doing work, where I could not. Right now they are the two slowing this project down. We should been starting on Super Brain without a question, but we are still working on Captain Heart.

Santello says everyone in Senior Project is behind and I don't like hearing that, especially since my Mid-Term group was so on top of things. We need to be doing better for Senior Project. Hopefully when we meet later today we will get on top of what is needed and when it needs to be completed and make this one awesome educational video game.

Well that is it for now. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment